Potatos Glorified Hashbrowns
- 30 to 32 oz. bag of frozen hash brown potatoes, either cubed or shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add soup and sour cream.
- Cook on medium until bubbly and creamy.
- In large bowl, add hash browns, breaking up any clumps.
- Mix in grated cheddar.
- Pour sauce over the potatoes and stir.
- Spray 9 x 13 pan with Pam.
- Spread potatoes in pan and back at 400 degrees for about one hour or til
lightly browned and bubbly.