Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 1 4oz can diced jalapenos, well drained OR 4-6 fresh jalapenos, roasted
and diced (include seeds if you
- like it really spicy)
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup + 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- In a mixer or by hand, combine cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, and diced jalapenos, mix
- Spoon into 8x8 baking dish, spreading evenly.
- Blend bread crumbs, melted butter, 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, and
dried parsley, using a fork or your fingers, until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the buttery crumb topping evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until hot and breadcrumbs are golden
brown. Do not overcook.
- Serve with bread or crackers.
© 2022 Kyle Delaney | Site Map