- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packages chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix together onion, thawed broccoli, soup, cheese, mayo, eggs, garlic
salt, pepper, and seasoned salt. Place in 9 x 13 pan. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix bread crumbs with 2 Tbsp. melted butter. Sprinkle over
casserole and bake for another 10 minutes or until lightly browned.