- 2 lb. ground beef
- 2 c. chopped onions and peppers
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with green chili peppers or jalapeños
- 2 packets taco seasoning*
- corn tortillas
- vegetable oil
*Advanced technique: use paprika, cumin, chilli powder, garlic salt, and cayenne, and season to taste.
Use lots of paprika and cumin, and just a little bit of cayenne.
- Brown meat in a sauce pan on the stove
- Drain meat
- Mix in vegetables and seasoning
- Let simmer while preparing shells
- Heat 1/4-1/2 inch of vegetable oil in fry pan, medium heat
- Cook shells for about 5 seconds each
- Set shells on paper towels to cool and dry
© 2022 Kyle Delaney | Site Map