Beef Slowcooker French
- 2.5-3 lb. beef pot roast (sirloin and chuck work)
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1 c. water
- sliced provolone cheese
- hoagies, split lengthwise
- Mix water and soup mix.
- Put beef in cooker and pour soup over it. Add additional water as
needed to cover beef.
- Cook about 6-8 hours. I've done chuck roast on high, but it may be
safer to use low.
- Part-way into cooking, try cutting the beef into large chunks and
stirring it into the broth to speed up cooking.
- Assemble sandwich with hoagie, beef, and cheese. Put broth in a bowl
© 2022 Kyle Delaney | Site Map